Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello World!

Dear World, and whomever chooses to read this,

My blog alias is homegrown green. I am a lover of nature, life, people, innovation, disruption, growth, catastrophy, conflict and peace. As a person I try to help maintain the balance of life through everything i do. I'm not sure it works so well, but thats what i try. I am sustainability minded (whatever that word actually means) and work in the industry. my true love are plants. i love plants and everything they represent. I look forward to sharing my concerns about things i read or hear. Not that i totally think anyone will actually read this, but at least it gives me a platform to talk about things that piss me off or i find interesting.

cheers, fellow earthlings.
HGG

No comments:

Post a Comment