Saturday, January 25, 2014

Getting Caught In the Middle

So, am I the only one that this happens to?

I met this amazing guy in October at party. He mentioned that he rock climbed, to which I replied, "I know you! (creepy but whatever) You always come to the gym with your girlfriend!"

We had been going to the same gym for two months, and I always saw him with his girlfriend, who was definitely a begginer. However, I meant nothing by the comment.

He replies, "Yeah she's so annoying when she climbs" I awkwardly turned away but knew this relationship was semi doomed. Although he is stunning, it really makes no difference for me, as I have an amazing boyfriend that I wouldn't break up with for Prince Charles.

Over the past few months this guy and I have been spending time together, as it is convienent to carpool to the rock gym together, and we enjoy the same music, and general activites. But I never saw him more than a friend, and both he and his girlfriend have met my wonderful boyfriend.

Unfortuantely for him, his relationship has gone down the drain. I feel bad for him that he is stuck in a lease with the girl he no longer wants to be with. That is not a situation comfortable for anyone.

But heres the real shitty part: SHE HATES ME! And I've spent time with her and him together, we have great conversations, shes an incredible jewelry maker that I really admire. I think she is wonderful, and to be honest I am very sorry their relationship is down the drain. But why does that mean that ours has to as well? She says i'm intimidating (something I've also heard before, I dont know how as I am literally 5 feet and 105 pounds. I'm just about as intimidating as a baby chiwowa) and doesn't want me in thier apartment.

 This is not my first time down this road. I enjoy male friends more because becasue they talk about frivolous and insecure things less, enjoy outdoor and rugged activities, and are not offended to the dirty rap music I like. But somehow it alwasy gets me in to trouble with thier women, even if I do nothing wrong.

Ladies, lighten up will you? If a man says he loves you and looks you in the eye while saying it and gives you a passionate kiss, he probably loves you no matter how much he hangs out with his friends that are girls. Or if he sleeps on the couch and can't look you in the eye, blame him and his disinterest, not his innocent friends. I'm done loosing cool girlfriends because of jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment